View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 02:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyJ View Post
Hi! Probably silly, but it's driving me crazy... For four days I have had a very severe nerve twitch/jumping in my right under eye, towards the centre (nose). This can last for about 10 - 20 seconds and occurs at least a four or more times an hour!!!!

Anyway, this evening, I began to also experience some twitching over the right eyebrow, and now in the left side of my upper lip!!! This is constant though, been going for a couple of hours non stop!!!!

I am taking Endep (Amitriptyline) 10mg day, very low dose, so i would not expect it to cause any nerve disruption... Have been on it for 3 weeks now.

What could this be? How long do I wait it out before seeing a doc? Do I need to see a doc?!

Any advice would be fantastic before I go nuts with this lip jumping!! Feel like I am on vibrate!!!
When I've had that, though not nearly as severe I've taken extra B12 injections when I used to use injections. Now I use extra Methylcobalamin lozenges.

In my case there seems to be an association with stress. If you don't have any particular increase in stress, then B12 may not be useful to you the way it was to me. As an aside, the cyanocobalamin that is common in grocery store B12 supplements is not as effective as the methylcobalamin.