View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 04:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Reply Dropped Eyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merle View Post
Can anyone relate to looking in the mirror to find that the skin above each eye has folded down over each eye lid and eyelashes. It looks like my eyebrows have dropped - although I can raise them. They don't appear to be swollen - just suddenly lost all tone.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Merle
Hi Merle,
Have you gained any weight lately? Sometimes as we get older our weight can do alot to change our looks. You might also check your sinuses, maybe you're having some kind of allergy that is causing your sinus canals above your eyes to collect fluid. Also, if you have a heart or circulation or kidney problem that could cause the problem too...maybe just a good check-out at your doc would provide some answers. Just a few ideas for you to ponder over. Good luck. I have Sjogren's Syndrome and that has happened to me also some days I feel like I have to hold my eyelids up to see well...ps men can also get SS an ANA test can determine it, it is an autoimmune disease that dries up the mucus membranes and causes difficulty with numerous physical attributes and organs in the body.
beenthere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote