View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 04:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Fibro - Med

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy-h View Post
Hi Fellow Fibro Sufferers;

Last night I caught just part of a commercial done by Pfizer that was directed toward people who suffer with fibromyalgia. They were talking about a new medication. I wish I would have seen the whole commercial but I didn't.

Anyone know about this? I'll look at the Pfizer site.

Nancy-H
Hi Nancy, I'm Diane and I finally found a new doctor who put me on Gabapentin...it's a form of Neurotin but works much better...little side affects and has reduced some of my pain..she said I can continue going up on the dosage as long as I can handle any of the side affects. Now that my burning pain is reducing I am feeling the effects of long-term injuries I accumulated when I was younger and had falls and am wanting to pursue treatment for those. I still can't get into an exercise routine yet, I have other issues too that also cause chronic fatigue and "brain fog" and that seems to be causing me difficulty in keeping up a routine...one day I hurt real bad but mentally feel like I can do things (but hurt too bad) and the next I'm not wanting to do anything and physically don't hurt as bad...it's a circle within it's own circle! Hope this helps you.
beenthere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-29-2009)