Thread: Seminar notes
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Sorry to be so late! You know me

RW has pretty much pin pointed on most of what was discussed.

What I was most impressed with and didn't realize is that "gray matter" that is very hard to detect is now a consideration of a dx. I haven't had time to go and research it more but hope to do it today.

This doctor is one to start treatment early. Feels that early treatment is very important. I was very impressed with the whole session. Learning more about Tysabri was good for I have never really investigated it.

I also would encourage people to attend if you are questioning treatment. I am going to another seminar on the 19th sponsored by Bayer.

What I was disappointed with and expressed to the reps was that we only heard the Con's of the drugs. Nothing about the possitive effects it has and how it has helped the ones who are still on it. I was told that it is not legal for them to do that. How sad! Yes, it is good to hear the con's but I am just as interested if not more in the possitive's of the drugs. They expressed they wish they could but they are stuck for legal reasons. Now that I would LOVE to be on a panel to change!

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be NO courage unless you're scared.
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (11-10-2008), DM (11-10-2008), Koala77 (11-10-2008), Natalie8 (11-12-2008), Riverwild (11-12-2008)