View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Hello from Canada:

well I finally got my motor running and am working on a new piece of art. I just sold a set of Parrots (colored pencil work) which will help with my Christmas expenses. And if all goes well I may sell some additional work as well.

It took me a day or to to recover from the Seattle conference. For those of you who may not know, Max and I drove down in his old Caravan and it got us to the hotel and then it died. So in the end we ended up renting a car to get back up to Canada. The Caravan has gone to a new home with a loving family that is going to rebuild its engine. We wish them all luck with their "new"
vehicle.

The weather up here has been raining cats and dogs too (what a peculiar expression that is). I havn't even changed all the clocks in the house to the new time yet....if I wait long enough I won't have to.

Well it's fairly obvious I have nothing to say. I remember Charles M. Shultz (the guy who created "peanuts") saying something like this: I think I've discovered the secret of life.....you just hang around till you get used to it.

Just thought I'd share that with you. It's always nicer when you can take something away with you. Make you feel less like the last two hours you spent onthe internet were not a complete waste of time.
lou_lou (11-10-2008)