View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM View Post
Hey BF! I know we haven't officially ''met'' online, but I have followed some of your posts and I too, can understand why people DO like you. I have several dx's that I deal w/daily and once in a while, anxiety creeps up on me too.

It's just who I am. Some call it Type A personality; I call it stress and anxiety. *oh and a little OCD in the mix doesn't help me either* It's hard to ride it out when those anxious feelings take over and I'm glad you opened up here. Do I have an instant solution for you? No, but I wish I did. *cause then I'd feel better about myself too*

But, I do know that you are kind and helpful to other's here at NT and I just know that there is more you have to offer to real life acquaintances. I hope you can get around people more and show them just how great you really are. I am sorry about your family; it is their loss to isolate you from them.

Hang in there BF. I know I'm not much help, but just wanted you to know that I care.
It's nice to meet you DM. I've come across many of your kind post's,and threads which are very uplifting. Thank you so much. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-10-2008), Burntmarshmallow (11-10-2008), DM (11-14-2008), mistiis (11-10-2008), Nik-key (11-11-2008)