View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 07:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi and Welcome Elliemarie,
I'm so sorry you have crps. It's good you got an early diagnosis. The more you learn about this painful disorder, the best opportunity to go into remission is by early treatment.
Blocks work best when given within the first year and for some even later. Some have found that when it starts to spread, they have a block and keeps it in check. I've had it 12 years, but was diagnosed for about 4 years. Mine came the day after surgery, but was treated for something else.
This is full of caring, supportive, friends, that will answer your post. You'll find lots of valuable information by reading introductions, and just reading the different questions and answers ones give. How did you get crps? Are you in physical therapy? Following surgery I had swelling in my arm and then frozen shoulder. Physical therapy and massage therapy got my shoulder working again.-until it moved over to the other shoulder, and then back to PT and MT. Wish you the best. Do you have a Dr. experienced in crps? You must, to be diagnosed. Take care, Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote