View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default These computers are .....

such peculiar animals [or non-animals?] Got minds of their own, at times it seems. There are times I want to thwack mine with my cane, and mine works pretty well?
I Know and have experienced D deficiency [due to cancer meds etc] Gotta tell you that thanks to Mrs D and Rose and others who have so kindly explained it over and over again to me till I GOT it? I'm OK in this corner at least.
That is one aspect of my life that is 'saved' to a degree. Other quarters are up in the air, but neither here nor there for now....
Folks here ARE very smart about the vitamins and such tho...do pay attention to their information. Use your own brain to research further and make your own decisions? But you get the added bonus of personal experiences here that you don't get from many places. Or, the biases of places trying to 'sell' you something.
Keep at it all, it's complicated, but then, the human body is too? The more you know about your own body and what all is going on, the better things...good or bad can be dealt with by YOU!
Learning is what it is about! Keep faith and hope as it's part of keeping sanity. - HUGS - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Leslie (11-10-2008)