Thread: Rainbow....
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

My Dad bought a Rainbow vac from a friend of my brother's about 25 years ago. I couldn't believe he paid $400.00 for a vac. Even back then it was $$$$$!

I finally used it when I was caring for him before he moved up with us. I couldn't believe how great it worked! I'd never buy one, but I can see why he did. This is a LIFETIME vacuum, not a throwaway. Service is excellent, but he never had to get it serviced in over 20 years and he used it every other day for YEARS!

It's mine now, but I am still using the Kenmore canister vac until it dies. I bought the one I have in 2000, to replace the one I inherited from my mom that had been in use in our family since 1963. I figure I have 25 years left with it.

Your regularly scheduled programming will resume now

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (11-11-2008)