View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 08:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My neuro had extensive blood work done on me in July. My Vitamin D,25-OH,LC/MS/MS...the correct test I am thinking, came back at 35...Vitamin D,1,25DIHYDROXY came back at 25 (this is the test that isn't so important, if I remember correctly). I am now supplementing with Vit D 2000 IU's of cholecalciferol. Most of my vitamins came within the ranges, but most on the low end of the range. I am not much of a believer in ranges...I really don't think they can lump us all into the same ranges. Yet, it is at least an idea of where one should be.

I started taking B12 because of this forum, and yes, there is a lot of vitamin info here. We need to help each other, we all know, most doctors do not know this info.

Thank you everyone for the info you submit.

Yes Dahlek, these modern technology creatures we use can be very tempermental. My computer, as a rule is great. She lets me research my little heart away!!!!I love her!!!

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote