View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 04:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yep, this will be a crash and burn Christmas Season. I'm hoping not to crash till January when all of the events are over.

I've done the majority of my Christmas shopping. I'm a Tuesday Morning shopaholic. I love that store because of their prices and quality of merchandise. Plus it's small and close enough to my house that I don't get exhausted shopping there. With 10 grandkids under 8 every dollar counts. I love spoiling those kids.

Additionally mother in law is not doing well. Will be amazed if she makes it through the holidays. I'm trying to help my sister in law with arranging for the details of her care. The worst part is, all of our family has left Ohio. However she will be buried there next to her husband and all of our other relatives. Just thinking of the logistics of this is over whelming.

My son and wife will have all of us for the big turkey day. So at least I don't have that worry. Just make a few sides, show up, and be Happy!!!!

Did I say they are starting my ADA compatible bathroom renovations next week. So the house will stay a mess for a few more weeks. However when it's done I should be safe as can be in my new walk in shower with bench. I'm having about 10 grab bars installed in the new bathroom.

Time for a power nap, so I can have enough energy to make dinner. Betty
bafriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote