View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 03:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi guys. Thanks for responding. The more brains I have on this the better!

So to answer some of your questions:

I've had the big D for almost 7 months. Previous to that I had massive constipation going as much as 6 days before a dump. This started before the glucophage and any other med changes. I'm scheduled for colonoscopy for Friday. Have been checked for WBC in stool and critters. Nothing showed.

Yes, the lyrica is awful for weight gain. I doubled the med and doubled the weight gain so I cut back. I'm taking the maximum dose of vicoden. I've been on the protonix for several years. Nothing else takes the heartburn away. I got rid of gallbladder several years back.

I've had two cat scans on my neck and they both show noncancerous fatty cysts or lipomas. It's a real pain in the butt sleeping at night cause the lumps press into my throat and such when I lay on a pillow. Can these things be drained?

I've had multiple blood works lately. Dr says I'm prediabetic. My liver sucks.

Today I'm trying an experiment. I've had massive liver pain for days. Feels like I have a bowling ball in there. So I weaned off the vicoden and took some methodone today. The liver pain is gone. Still feels like a bowling ball. The net says the liver pain is usually minimal but what I feel isn't minimal.

I'm hoping that Friday's test will show something fixable. Don't we with chronic pain and constant problems always hope for something fixable?
MJA - TOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote