View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 06:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Holey, Macaroni, ((((((Seams))))))

I'm amazed you still have any sanity left.

Don't know about "your" type of neuropathy. Mine is caused by a blood condition that may or may not go over to bone marrow cancer if I live long enough.

I first came down with this crap about 16 years ago. I actually had a boss that wanted to reprimand me for being "insubordinate" -- apparently HE though he was head of the military. He was standing in front of my desk talking VERY LOUDLY with someone while I was on the phone trying to get the server back up. I told him to be quiet. He heard shut up. I didn't think he was head of the military; I though he was an @$$. I quit. And filed for unemployment and GOT IT. 'Cause there was SERIOUS environmental problems in the area where we worked and no one addressed them.

I did have the feeling when I quit that if I didn't start taking care of myself, I would DIE. I felt that sick.

I was out for two years -- BIG recession going on around here. I some temp work -- enough to boost my unemployment rate

My question to you would be -- do you feel like you're taking GOOD CARE of yourself??

I think we're exposed to unbelievable amounts of dangerous chemicals every day. And, if we're not taking CARE of ourselves. And not being taken CARE OF. That it's really possibility that we can become sick because of that mix of environment and lack of CARE.

I would have a real problem with a "husband" who put me so far down the list. Actually, it sounds like a lot of your family does that too. Not good.

I've had some of the same problems as you. Not in such a concentrated space. It does do a job on you. It's very hard to continue with the "life that other people want" when the "life that you have" keeps getting in the way.

Seams, I don't know you from a hole in the wall. And you don't know me. You don't need to take any advice that I give you. I'm only looking at your sitch colored by my own experiences. I think your initial instincts to get the toxic people out of your life were probably right on. Now, you're second-guessing yourself. Hindsight is never right.

Don't doubt yourself and don't doubt what you've accomplished so far. Take the BEST CARE of yourself that you can and only let people in who are FOR YOU.

Hugs.

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote