View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 06:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Are you kidding? That's just the last five years! We aren't counting the first 40! Yes, the husband has been kicked to the curb (lost his job too! ) daughter is off drugs, she is quite the leader of the NA and AA group in our area now, granddaughter is the most adorable little dimple faced three year old in the world, and I LOVE my job. The daughter who is the mother of the granddaughter is still with her boyfriend (baby's daddy) and we all now have a four bedroom house together. Two daughters, granddaughter, son in law (not legally) and granddaughter). We're all back together. The way it should be. However, realistically, my question was, can stress cause PN?
(I am the daughter of "obviously" a mom who was bi-polar" a step dad who was a drunk, lived in a rather "seedy" neighborhood with quite a few bad characters. Lets just say, getting out of there was a really HIGH priority for me as a kid. Now I'm 3000 miles away and really happy with my children!

As far as the book is concerned, I'm seriously working on it! As long as my hands hold out!
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote