View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have the Phenergan here, for the grandkids. I did not think of it. It is worth a try.

I think the reason I did not think of anti-nausea meds is because I am trying hard to cut back on the number of meds I am taking. I have reduced the prescriptions from around 25 a day to about 12-15 a day and I am reducing the quantities there. I was on three quinine capsules a day for severe leg cramps. 972mg a day. Quinine is hard on our bodies, so I have got that one down to one capsule a day, and so on.

Last night was extremely stressful on me, I was so tired from "fighting" the RLS I fell asleep in seconds. I put my oxygen mask on, turned the Ventilator on and don't remember a thing after that. I did take 5mg of Valium and 10mg of Flexeril to help me sleep. So far, it works, but I only do that about twice a week.

I GUESS WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST IS THAT THE ROPINIROLE DID NOT MAKE ME SICK THE FIRST MONTH OR TWO. NOW IT MAKES ME NAUSEAS ABOUT A HALF HOUR AFTER I TAKE IT. SORRY, ALL CAPS FOR EMPHASIS, NOT A RANT.

Thanks again for the suggestion, I will add that to my list of meds and vitamins. I carry all of them in a large Craftsman tool bag.