View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi melek

hi melek

good to see ya posting again sorry you are having a hard time, vent all you like, we know how you feel . I have been getting angry of late with this my whole situation and how professionals and people cant understand brain injury they, seem to think you should be a half wit, to have a tbi but this is not the case its , the processing of information, they cant even understand that, I am not happy that I can no longer work, I have an appointment with a gov department tomorrow that try to get jobs for sick an disabled people , last time I saw them they said we will contact you in a couple of weeks when you are feeling better what do these people know about TBI a big fat NOTHING, IT is my intention to recover as much of my old self as I can, I have an appointment a nuro psychologist soon to map the brain damage , but for me that means nothing, I think I did more damage by going back to work and frying my brain trying to cope with a tbi, than the months I have been off work , I am trying to heal by route of nuroplasticity and omega 3/6
the view that we except that there can be no improvement, is dangerous, because that is also relearned, please try to read a about nuroplasticity, but we need time and our undivided attention away, from the crap the world throws at us, to work on our selfs, with the help of neurophysiology to recover what we can, and age plays no part in it !!

I read a bit at a time re read re read until I under stand

keep in touch pm if you need to

kind regards vini
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote