View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Possible pneumonia, hopefully just pleurisy........

I posted on the wrong thing earlier - my mind is in a fog today.......

So I have been feeling a little rough recently and went to see my GP - she thinks I may have pneumonia - AUGH!!!!!!

I went and had x-rays done on my sinuses and chest, so hopefully I'll know what's going on soon!

I also have 3 tooth infections that require my teeth to be pulled and implants put in, and a bug that won't go away (Fever, upset tummy, the works)!

Then a truacny officer stopped by cuz' my son has been skipping 1 class recently!

I want to scream! Cry! I feel so mad right now! I just want to feel "normal" again! No more 20+ pills a day! No more being afraid to go outside cuz' my face swells in the heat! No more eating ice and drinking using a spoon )my soft palette is still giving me grief).........

Thankfully I'm on anti-depressants, otherwise I don't know how I'd get through days like today!

MY GP (who is an amazing woman) just kept reminding me to not let this darn disease get me down - she is right, I know, but today I'm going to allow myself to feel down.............

I see my neuro on Friday so maybe he'll set me up for more IV IG or the other - anything to feel better again!

MY FIL bought me and my hubby a cruise to Jamaica in a few weeks, so hopefully I'll be up to it! My FIL is such a sweet man!

Bad day today - hopefully 2morrow will be better!

I just needed to vent! Plus, once you have an incurable disease and constant tooth infections, you can get all the pain meds you need - anther source of concern for me, though I'll post that later - one day @ a time........

Erin