View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi all,

I've was diagnosed with B12 deficiency about 3 months ago. My level was at 105 I was having severe shooting pains going up my spine and into the base of my skull, also weakness of my legs and hands and extreme fatigue. It took about three months to be diagnosed i was told by three different doctors I just a bad ear infection and a urine infection and that was what was causing my symptoms.

I was put on a course of six injections straight away to bring up my levels. This has seemed to help with the fatigue. But i am still experiencing the shooting pains and weakness of my hands and legs. i see from other posts that people say that it can take a while for the nerves to repair.

I was just wondering whether anyone could help me with a couple of queries, firstly has anyone else experience completed numbness of one leg. My left leg will suddenly go completely numb for no apparent reason, when I walking or just sitting down.

Secondly after having the injection to boost my levels i have come out in what i can only describe a acne. I have spots all over my back, face and chest. I have never been a person prone to spots and now I seem to have hundreds break out after I have one of my injections. Just wondering if anyone else has had this type of reaction to the injections?
smeeg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote