View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 06:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Love this thread...
infa~red, gotta try it and lookig forward to doing hyperbaraic chamber soon.

I have to tell everyone that the BOTOX helped. It's done every 6 months & Dr.J has patients who get it every 6 months for the last 10 years. I'm just scared of the botox medication itself. I guess Medicare pays for it now. It's in their book of covered medical necessities for neurological conditions my Mom's friend said. Another year of waiting to get SDI. 10 months to process appeal, 10 months to get a trial date. Geeze. Waiting on my retirement disability to take effect since June. One legal issue down 2 to go.

My sister n law has an anethesiologist who lives up by her on Point Loma, San Diego. He does this for injured military men & women & they get so much relief. Isn't that FABulous veterans get BOTOX to help with pain & muscle spasms?

Mine lasted up until a couple of weeks ago. Had it August 6th. The severe burning & pains is returning steadfast. Dr. J is going to do it bilaterally next time instead of just the baadass right side. Loaded up on Lidoderm patches more & more.

Still use gentle stretches & breathing, stationary bike, guided imagery, hypnosis & OPANA IR & OPANA ER, diazapam & anything I can get my hands on when I have a flare.

Excited to see everyone Sunday! Wish we could ALL get-together. Can you just imagine the smiles & happy, happy, joy, joy faces & hearts meeting everyone in person?
Cyndy
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote