View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

He's been insisting on the spinal from the beginning. Now he wants to do it before tuesday b/c he wants to start steroids and he doesn't want he steroids to effect the spinal.I am not too worried about getting the test, i am used to pain, but all of this has happened so fast.

The results from the first MRI came in on halloween. And if the steroids will help with the numbness, then I am ok with it, but I am beyond stressed and have been for the last 2 weeks to the point it hurts to sit stand lay down. When i sleep i wake up feeling like all of my joints and my spine were frozen overnight and they do not want to cooperate. And he is not offering any anti anxiety meds or anything for the pain. And the 45 mile commute each way sucks when you can't feel the pedals and I swear I have spent the last week staring at my computer screen and zoning out I cannot seem to focus on anything lately and I know it's the stress.

The other thing I am confused about is he says the radiologist that read the MRI is counting more than he is seeing so I don't even know if 7 is accurate. I pick up my copies of the MRI on Tuesday, or whatever day they do the spinal.There is no definite anything with this disease and I feel like a lab rat.
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote