Thread: Any shakiness?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 08:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yeah, all of those do sound familiar! My neuro pushes against my head, arms, legs, etc and then makes me push against him. Then he does the eye thing......something my hubby does @ home when I'm weak!

Devon was skipping math. If he skips any more classes, I have to go to court! I'm thinking about pulling him from school and just letting him get his GED, but I'll have to do some serious praying about it first!

He does have a learning disability that really affects his school work and the school doesn't seem to want to acknowledge it............it just makes me so sad for him, but angry as well.........

If we do let him drop out, he has to have a full time job and go to college - I just don't know what else to do!!!!!

Does your cellcept affect your appetite? I don't have one anymore, but am still not losing any weight @ all - AUGH!!!!!!

Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Thanks for that Maurice, alot of these sound familiar, infact the last visit I had to my neuro, we talked about holding arms out in front of you as a test, and he said with a smile on his face "I just think thats cruel", I couldn't believe it, I decided it was nice to be at last, able to joke with my neuro(I didn't think he had a sense of humour!)

Erin, sure does sound like it's pouring at your place, what class was your son skipping?

Chocolate sounds like a good idea, in fact I wouldn't admit it to any one but you, but I had some chocolate biscuits just after my breakfast(not something I normally do, but with all the bad news in my family at the moment, I just needed a bit of a pick me up!)

redtail