View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 08:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

To stay out of hospital, don't do what I did. Get your doctor to get you on antibiotics now before your MG suffers. I put off going in to get an antibiotic until it was affecting my oxygen levels and they wouldn't let me go home. Hospitals are great places to pick up weird and wonderful bugs and I managed to get exposed to MRSA while there which is why my hospital stay and antibiotic regiment was so long.

I'm getting better... slower than I have from the other things I've been through this year as I've been worn down. One of the side-effects of the antibiotic they had me on is that it makes you tired like I needed that.

The most active facebook group for MG I've found is: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...6883419&ref=mf

Look after yourself. Get on antibiotics and get lots of rest and fluids.

Brian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Well Brian, that is EXACTLY what I'm going through now - AUGH! I really hope I don't have to go to the hospital - hate that awful place!!!!

On the other hand, if it helps me feel better sooner then I guess I have to!!!

How are you feeling today? Are you better?

I believe you mentioned before that there is a site on Facebook where people with MG go - do you know where it is? I signed up cuz' I'd like to make friends with our disease.............

Erin

Hang in there! You'll be back @ work before you know it!!!
Brennan068 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
erinhermes (11-13-2008)