Thread: neck pain
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 05:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yea, you need a new doctor...he's a jerk and we don't need anyone like that in the world. I suffered for years and finally went to the "right doctor" who sent me to a Pain Management doctor and be it my problems are worst he put me on Methadone for the pain and its been a lifesaver to say the least. At first Vicodone helped but I've been in this for almost 20 years, 1990 was my surgery for C5-6 fusion....hey I had a disk out of place that was set to slice my spinal cord into two halfs in my neck, and if it wasn't for the MRI I would be paralayazed right now. They tried PT with me but it only made things worst and I can't see it helping you, you don't have a strained muscle, you have bone that is rubbing nerve, no PT Is gonna help that? Get another doctor, and my suggestion is to get a Neurologist....he's the one that can tell you what your pain is all about and should suggest a Pain Managment doctor, if he doesn't mention it tell him you want to see one, they can write the scripts you need to control the pain part. Good Luck!!
futurexboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mistiis (11-13-2008)