View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 10:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

At the beginning of September, I also had a horrible acne like breakout on my face. I'm still trying to figure out the cause of it. It was very itchy, but it's not so bad anymore.

My nearly doctor doubled my Methyl-B12 shot dosage.
mrsd-the methyl form wouldn't cause the acne to happen?

Ever heard of cadmium causing acne by any chance? I'm doing chelation therapy and my cadmium level is off the chart right now. The reference range is .50 and below. I'm at 1.29!

I'm taking Vitamin C, E, Selenium, but no Vitamin A. What form of Vitamin A is the best? I'll mention it to my doctor next week.

PCOS is something my acupuncturist and I have talked about because I brought it up. Next week I will be pushing for my doctor to test hormones. However, I still have some questions. I will be pushing for testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), and FSH/LH Ratio levels to be checked. Are there any that I'm missing here? Is saliva the best or is blood testing on the 3rd day of the cycle sufficient? If blood testing is sufficient is using Labcorp or Quest Diagnostics okay?

I take Flaxseed/Evening Primrose Oil.

Carolyn
carolyn_lsc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote