View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 11:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM View Post
Is it No Desert??

I try really hard to eat sensibly, KJ~ but I'm getting to the point where I think moderation is the key word. There are so many temptations out there, esp w/the holidays coming up.

I try to ask myself before pigging out "Will I really feel better after eating all that?" It seems to stop me in my tracks ''most'' of the time. Take care and don't give up on yourself.

Hey Froggie~ Don't beat yourself up, at least your'e willing to start over. I never like to throw in the towel on anything, so maybe carrying that darn towel around a bit will remind me of my efforts. take care and no more falling!!! That seems to be my dept.
Thanks DM for that encouragement and words to think on and to try.
Learning to eat in moderation and getting the weight off someday and then keeping it off will have to come from moderation. I tend though to be an all or nothing type person. I am either very good or alas, sigh, a very bad person. Am working on that too. Cause I in truth am just a person that has struggles that can be overcome with hard work and determination.
My primary doc said for me to find something to do with my hands rather than using them to put food in my mouth. Ha, thought that was a good thought. Now am trying to think of something to do.
froggie
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote