View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 01:29 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default i feel better....now we seem ready

precisely! We have to go with a sense of urgency....we've got nothing to lose. Perhaps we can send updates to Katie Hood at MJFF in case they begin to develop a belief that we are actually going to produce something. I think we have the best patient researchers here that I've seen. And if we do it right, I will try my darndest to bring in Linda Herman and Stan p., both college librarians with great access to information.

I see problems with Skype. We need a phone number at least. Our own line at neurotalk? Otherwise , it'll be hit and miss.

A push at iinitiating some kind of plan, before the holidays hit, would be a good objective. What do you think?

paula

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
Skype might be a good option and free as well. A USB camera can be had for from 25 to 50 bucks. The latter opens another possibility as well. You aren't going to accomplish much with 20 people on a conference call unless you have an agenda. If everyone has a webcam they can easily tape a video and upload it to an "agenda" folder by a certain day before the next conference. Each participant would then download the agenda items and play each one. Then the call itself could be used for discussion instead of explanation.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote