Thread: I'm overwhelmed
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 06:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((BF)) I am sorry you are in such pain. Having to suffer with your conditions and not have your family backing you, must be very hard indeed. Your sister, I can't begin to know what drives her. I do imagine having MS is very trying on her, perhaps she has reached a stage where she too has had enough? Or if she isn't able to work due to her illness, perhaps she needs the extra income? I have no idea! I am just trying to find a way for her actions to make any sort of sense. Your Dad, well...... that makes even less sense to me. I wonder, have you ever tried to put your feelings to them in a letter? You write your feelings very well. Perhaps, this could make them understand what is happening to you? Maybe they could go with you to your doctors?

I was thinking the same thing David said, you have mentioned 9/11 several times as a turning point for you. Have you been able to talk with a therapist about this? I do hope your appointment is kept next Wednesday and that you are able to start feeling better.

Remember that saying I told you my Dad use to say to me? Hold your head up high, even if your neck is dirty..... we all have things that taint our psyche, we all have a little dirt... it is up to us to stand proud and hold our heads up high. I am sure everyone of us has been the talk of the town at one point. I know I have marrying a man 35 years my senior. But, I could care less! Didn't care then, and don't care now. You need to question yourself about why these peoples opinions would matter to you. I hope your therapist can help you with a lot of these issues, and that you can once again hold that head up high

I keep coming back to your father.... it is beyond my comprehension that he wont help you. Did HE tell you this? Or is this something your sister said? Is there room for you where he lives? I am sure you could be a huge help to him. Perhaps you could talk with him again?

I am so glad to see you posting, though I may not be much help... I truly do care. Know you are not alone, we are all here for you

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-14-2008), Alffe (11-14-2008), Brokenfriend (11-14-2008), DM (11-14-2008), DMACK (11-14-2008), Doody (11-14-2008), mistiis (11-14-2008), Wren (11-14-2008)