View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone,

This has been a good week for me too. I've ended my current class on Monday, and I've had the rest of the week off which has been great. I feel funny not typing papers and answering questions, but the funny feeling is nice while it lasts. I start again next Tuesday on my next class. Yay! This will leave me with 5 classes left for my BSIT degree.

Anyway, I did some yard clean-up on Sunday and ended up with really bad tremors in my right hand and arm. I was using a leafblower to push the leaves into the woods. When I got done, it was time for my next round of medication and when I went to take the meds I could barely keep the glass of water straight. This kept up for the rest of the night, but I was back to my internal tremors the next day. This is the first time I've ever experienced this type of tremor.

Steve, your friend Laura is right. God doesn't take away gifts like that. I'm still playing the piano and clavichord on a nearly daily basis. I have good days and bad days (my opinion based on my perfectionist scale), but I take the good ones and let the bad ones float under the bridge.

I will keep Laura in my prayers.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote