View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 03:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

I wonder if I can send out some hugs for those that especially need them!!!

I wonder if you know I put together a yard sale a couple of weekends ago, and didn't do too bad! If I already told you about this, forgive me...my memory is really bad these days!!!! Ugh...

I wonder if my daughter will be happier in IN. She is leaving this weekend coming up. Her dad is driving down to pick her and her things up, and haul her back up north...like Alffe said, to the wind and rain...LOL!

I wonder when she will feel well enough to start packing. She was diagnosed with strep throat and a sinus infection today. I really do feel bad for her!

I wonder how Thanksgiving at my parents will go? They are picking my sister up from the airport that night. This sister and I don't speak...oh boy...this will be fun....NOT!

I wonder if the pumpkin pies I have committed to bake will come out well. Psssst.....Alffe, I wonder if the Pillsbury red box will tell on me for crusts!

I wonder how much I've shared about the problems with my housing situation. It's still not settled, and I'm still unsure if I'm staying here or vacating. I've been looking for an "Intent to Vacate" form online, just in case that is how it goes.

I wonder if my life will ever settle down, and stay that way for a long while!

I wonder about my state of mind alot lately. I'm very unhappy, and feeling down about everything. I'm not to much fun to be around, that's for sure!

I wonder if ya'll know that you are the main reason I even log on to my computer these days. Your support is wonderful, and I appreciate you so much!

I wonder if things are moving in a positive direction for all of you, no matter what is happening in your lives right now!

I wonder if I can thank Kell for thinking of me!

I wonder if Goofy is holding up with her MIL's heart and lung issues! I'm so sorry to hear about the new problems, and praying for all of you!

I wonder if Alffe's "gift" from her son was not a real difficult thing. I'm keeping you in my prayers lady! I can relate to difficulty getting through the holidays! We will though....

Sending out mega hugs to all my awesome friends here in SOS!! {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
~Kimmy