Thread: Stuck...
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 01:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abasaki View Post
I feel like I am stuck in a large iron cube with a tornado inside....

I can't get out the words I need to say... tdoc laughed this week because I kept changing the subject.... I didn't mean to... didn't even realize I was doing it... guess I'm just not ready to deal with the tough stuff.

If anyone has any ideas how I can break out of this cube or calm the tornado in my head I would greatly appreciate any and all ideas.

Abbie

Oh I change the topic all the time a like a gazillion times when I am around people with out realizing it and trust me when I am in public it is embarrassing! People look at me like I am nuts! But it is something we can not help sometimes. I have to worked on it however and I am doing a little better. I have to tell you though focusing on one subject at a time in my opinion is just plain BORING. LOL
One thing that helped me if you can, I did my ABC's back wards slowing visualizing each letter. or spelling out a slow song I know. twinkle twinkle little stars. Like spell each word out visualizing each letter you in each word. I also used to sing a slow song and then go upside down on my bed. I listen to zen meditation or baby lulabye music. I hope this helps.

Sharla
oh try writing these thoughts. in a book. I write a lot if there are things on my mind. I think what would be helpful for this forum is to have a blog. So when we have these thoughts that are too much we can just put them out by writing. I am not sure if it will work. But it is worth a try?

"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (11-14-2008)