View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 02:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin Hello everyone!!

My name is Samantha. I have had RSDS for eight months now. I was given RSDS by my doctor when he attempted to give me a "temporary cure" for my Endometriosis by administering an injection of Depo-provera to stop my monthly flow. My doctor then attempted to tell me that the pain that i started feeling that day had 'nothing to do with the injection that was received at this office" and that it was just "minor back spasams from an underlying case of sciatica" and that all of the pain in my hip, leg, foot, and back was just "all in my head and I should stop worrying about it." When I went to an neurologist and was immediatly rushed into the emergency room due to severe pain from the doctor just touching my leg, I was then diagnosed with RSDS. I called the doctor who gave me the shot of Depo and told him that I had been diagnosed with RSDS (six months after the initial injection) and that I now had little to no hope for any type of 'true remission' of the disease due to the lack of attention and care by the medical professionals looking after my health. My doctor proceeded to say "Oh my god, I really screwed up, I am so sorry" and all i could do is laugh at him. To this point, because of his lack of care and incorrect diagnosis, I have been unable to get any type of medical coverage through the state, and up untill this point, (since march) I have been unable to work. So I am out possibly thousands of dollars in wages and have no known date of when I can return to work...so go Dr. Douchewad!!! other than that, life is peachy lol!!
rsdslade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote