View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 03:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((David)) I read this post hours ago, but I was at a loss of what to say. I still am. My heart breaks that you were in that much pain, it breaks it more that you were treated so badly by those who love you. I can't fathom it. I just can't wrap my brain around it. The hurt must be deep. I can't imagine.
I was just saying to Alffe, that Michael and Dad didn't leave any room for second chances with the choice they made. There was no hope of a recovery, no hope for a stomach pump, no hope for an ambulance to save them. I assure you, had there been a second chance, I would not have reacted the way your family did. I would have been right there, reassuring him how greatly he was loves. I would have never left his side. I am so sorry you were not given that unconditional love. *ok now I am crying.......... so I will stop

((Mistiis)) I have only summarized by saying I was in hell, I have never been able to go into details.. I may never be. Though there is no way for me to know your pain, I can say I do understand that type of pain. I am sorry you have felt it so many times. Truly sorry
"is a nightmare that I am not ready to share yet. But I will. I think it will help me to finally make peace with it, and myself. And if I can do that, then I can help others" Yes, you ARE a survivor! I wish I could say more, but I am a mess at the moment. Please just know you are in my thoughts and prayers

((Abbie)) I just love you. You keep embracing that elephant! I love the way you look at things. Your strength amazes me

Ok I am a mess, but I will be back later. I think the world of you all, and your sharing, it is so brave, you are all true survivors! Much love

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Last edited by Nik-key; 11-14-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (11-14-2008), Alffe (11-14-2008), barbo (07-29-2014), bizi (11-15-2008), DMACK (11-14-2008), eva5667faliure (05-06-2014), mistiis (11-14-2008), pono (11-16-2008), Twinkletoes (11-14-2008), waves (09-09-2010)