View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 07:10 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Heart

David E. Hoffee

52-year-old Noble resident, David E. Hoffee died at 8 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 9, at his home. He was a police officer for the city of Olney.

Survivors include his wife, Christina Hoffee of Noble; his father, Charles Hoffee of West Salem; his mother, Nonnie Hoffee of Olney; two sons, Thomas Hoffee and Gage Tucker, both of Bridgeport; a daughter, Kalee Tucker of Bridgeport; and, two sisters, Jean Atteberry of Cisne and Lisa Hoffee of Allen, TX.

Services for David E. Hoffee will be 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, at the Summers-Kistler Funeral Home in Olney with burial in Brown Cemetery at Mount Erie. Visitation will be from 6 - 8 Wednesday evening, Nov. 12, at the Summers-Kistler Funeral Home in Olney.

Memorials may be made to the ALS Foundation and will be accepted at the Summers-Kistler Funeral Home in Olney

My husand is FREE..................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Hoffee, my wonderful husband lost his battle with ALS this last Sunday eve. He fought so hard but is now free.

Free...............

I love him so, and miss him dearly.

Christy

ALS/MND Registry

BobbyB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote