View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Glosspharygneal Neuralgia

I came down with Glossopharygneal Neuralgia 3 of 2008 and got it stopped with herbs and came back in 9-2008 BAD!!. Got it stopped again with herbs but figured it out it would be back. I found a Upper Cervical Chiropractor which says he has fixed it where it won't come back, I believe him because of everything else he has done. I no longer hurt anywhere. Even my feet that have hurt so long. Back and joints also.
This chiropractor is not like any chiropractor I have ever been to. Another guy had T.N. I knew and has been in pain for two years and is going to the same Dr. and he is pain free now, T.N. is gone.
Here is some sites to check out: www.whattimetuesday.com
www.uppercervical.org
www.uppercervical.com
www.upcspine.com
My son-in-law got me the book from :"what time tuesday: about a guy with TN and I found out about it by reading the book. Actually saved my life. I am pain free.
This Dr. isn't just treating TN but all kinds of problems. I am so impressed by what he has done for me and so many others. I wish I had known about this long time ago. I would be glad to help anyway I can. No one can know how bad the pain is unless they have had it themselves. My email address:
www.mjacobs22@cox.net Myrna in Oklahoma
mjacobs22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote