View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 04:40 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit82 View Post
Back in June I had my first panic attack. It left me with gas in the chest and acid as well. I can't stop rubbing my chest as well. It's black and blue in the middle now and my shirts all have wrinkle marks in the middle. Have you found any info on how we can stop this habit or any info that has helped / relieved you? Please share your thoughts.
I end up sometimes with gas,and intestinal problems,as well with these anxiety,and panic attacks. I take Zantac from Sam's Club. You can get two bottles of them for much less money then at a supermarket for stomach acid. That's one of the affects that anxiety also creates. You can get the same thing as Imodium there also for a good price.

I sympathize with you. I don't know how to get rid of the pain in the middle of the chest. This may relieve it some. If you put a back massager on your chest at a low speed,sometimes that will help. If the middle of the chest pain goes through your body to your back,put the back massager around that area of the back,and keep it at a low speed,and you can turn on the heat. You can buy these Back massagers at Wal-Mart for about 29 dollars.

Some stretching will help it also. Drink cold water. My doctor prescribes me Xanax for the anxiety/panic part of my illness. I take Luvox for my OCD. I take Seroquel for both of them,and the depression that comes with all of these emotional pains.

I hope that this helps. If you find any other help,please let me know. I'm sorry that you are having the same problems. I hope that this helps.

Laughter sometimes helps.

With me, reading some of the Psalms in the Bible helps unburden me some. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (02-11-2009)