View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 04:58 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by downfall24 View Post
hi i know what your talking about. i get a pain in the middle of my chest when i got a panic attack from Anxiety. the only way i got it to temperarly stop was pushing my chest out and shoulders back. ive had some bad bad panic attacks.. where my very first one i thought i was having a heart attack or my heart was going to explode cuz it felt like it was going 200 beats a min!. but ever since then ive reaseached it out alot. the feeling of dieing is part of the panic attack and Anxiety.

how did i get rid of my panic attacks u say? well ill tell u ^_^. while i was haing a full out panic attack i was searching the net and found a site to ask people for help so i sent a frantic message thinking i was going to die, asking for help. luckily for me he was an author of this AMAZING book. its called "Panic Away". seriously thats the best book ive ever read in my whole life.

if you want your anxity to go away well u have to face the fear. u have to fight it. when u get a panic attack( ya i know it sounds crazy and super scarey) you have to ask for more! be like " come on now i dont have time give me more now!!!! stay strong and keep going with it. i know its scarey but it works. its the fight or flight method. also excersize, diet, and drinking water helps. its all in that book .. detailed to.
if you have any questions or need more help.. its what im good at. hope i helped =)
Downfall24 Thank you for that. I never heard of the book,and thank you for bringing it to my attention. Have a nice weekend. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (02-11-2009)