View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 07:03 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default A little worried about my mum...

Hi everyone,

I am a little bit worried about my mum. For a few weeks now she hasn't been feeling well at all and she now has this weird tingling sensation in her left arm that comes and goes. Sometimes if she is carrying something, she feels has though she is going to drop it has her arm seems to "give way". She works in a pretty stressful job (she is an IT manager) and her boss has been acting funny with her lately about her having time off work to take care of me due to my RSD.

My mum's mum (my grandma) had Progressive MS and her MS came on similar to what my mum is experiencing, although her's was her vision that first started acting up.

Mum says she is going to call our GP on Monday if she doesn't feel any better, hopefully it will be something that can easily be sorted but i'm a bit worried about her. We have a family history of neurological illnesses, I have RSD, my grandad had Progressive MS, my great grandma has Dementia and my Uncle had Parkinsons Disease.

Just wondered if any of you had any suggestions that may help or if any of you have been through a similar situation.

Thanks ever so much!
Alison

Last edited by ali12; 11-15-2008 at 07:29 AM.
ali12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DM (11-15-2008), SallyC (11-15-2008), Twinkletoes (11-15-2008), yeahbut (11-16-2008)