View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 07:43 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Last night I was watching Spirited Away and it made me cry thinking about how I am soon to be forty. I Have been taking my B vitamins and trying to get enough exercise, but still this is a sad milestone for me because I'm in constant pain with my teeth. They are cracked from big fillings from childhood and (molars are) the others have decay near the gum line. My father lost all his by his 40th birthday and I fear mine are on the way out already. I have had to pull 4 molars as it is. I hate gov insurance, they SHOULD cover cleanings and this wouldn't have happened. I HATE that poor people are in this boat with me, and that we're just expected to suffer in silence until we can't take anymore and yank them all to get dentures and suffer silently in other ways.

I see my Tdoc monday and we'll see if she wants to RX something for the depression, because I am definitely depressed, though I think it's related to the above, and lack of money, and things needed fixing we have no $$ for. I can't believe how awful the economy has become. Things went up with gas costs and now that gas dropped back down things are still staying up there and on the rise even further. It's just wrong. Going to go out with Mother today and Jackie, do our library, thrift store, Wendy's Walmart trips. Should be fun.

Sorry if I brought anyone down, I just had to get it out of my system...