Thread: Prayers Needed
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 11:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you all so much for the kinds thoughts and prayers. I did it It took me 16 hours and I got lost about a bazillion times but I survived.

It rained all day and it was real foggy and the conditions were terrible. I had a huge panic attack on the AC expressway and had to pull over just when I got on. Then I was on I95 and there was a 5 car accident so I got stuck there while they were towing the cars. At that point I started to freak out. All the images of when I had my accident came flooding back and didn't think I could finish. All I kept saying was if I don't do this I'll lose my job and my house.

I cried many tears when I was lost. I got so frustrated with myself that I can't follow simple directions and listen to what the GPS says. There were times when I had absolutely no idea where to go or turn. But I prayed, and He got me home.

I didn't get home until 10:45. I could barely walk when I got out. I'm not that old but I have arthritis in my hip already. Today I'm emotionally and physically drained from gripping that steering wheel so hard and concentrating and not losing focus but I'm proud of myself that I was able to do it.

God was my co-pilot and I had all my NT friends there with me. Thank you all

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I was going to take Hooper to the park but it's raining. So I'm going to take her to Pet's Mart and let her ride in the cart. I felt so bad leaving her in the crate all day and she loves to go riding in that cart.

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluenurse (11-16-2008), Chemar (11-15-2008), FeelinGoofy (11-15-2008), tamiloo (11-16-2008), Twinkletoes (11-15-2008)