View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 01:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help

thank you for your support. when i tell this story to most people they give me a look of disbelief. WHY WHY WHY i dont think i will ever know.
i want to share these web sites i found first is the bonati institute awesome source of information and the services they offer are amazing free MRI review and treatments available.
second is an actual product i am using now and i find it helps sooooooooo much!!! sombra-natural pain relieving gel
i am starting to accept the fact that i may have to live with chronic pain, and things have changed. this is a great web site and i want to thank you so much for being part of it. i have spent alot of time trying to prove i have medical issues and that it was not all in my head. now that i do have other doctors supporting me i need to let go and heal. it is sad that we are labled for so many things and have to be put in these postions to prove pain.
i am very fortunate that i have a great husband who has supported me from the begining. i will face some hard times but i will not "starve". i feel so sorry to my husband for having to deal with this as well my children it isnt fair to them i was hurt by a patient and it is wrong to them to have to deal with doctors arrogant elevated ego's.

"Adversity is the stone in which i sharpen my blade."
MYACHINGNECK1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (11-15-2008)