View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Smile Georgia GTG!!!!!

Hey there all you Gawga NT members......we're gonna have us a shindig!!

Twinkletoes (Rochelle) is going to be coming to Georgia with her DH in December and we'd like to plan a GTG.

We'd like to meet for lunch on Wednesday, December 3rd. She will be staying in Alpharetta but we talked about it and think Duluth is a more centralized location and easily accessible to I-85 from both the north and the south.

How does The Olive Garden on Pleasant Hill Road in Duluth sound to everyone? Maybe meet there about 11:30 AM so we can beat the lunch crowd and get a good table. They have unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks for a pretty reasonable price plus you can still order off the menu if you want something else. Feel free to offer other suggestions if this doesn't work for you.

I hope there will be lots of NTers who can make it.....I want to meet everybody!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (11-15-2008)