View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 02:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Kristy!

Yeah. I am very happy about not having to stay overnight - the hospital creeps me out!!!!

The last time I had IV IG was @ the end of July/beginning of August, so it did really help (I also had 5 straight days of plasmaphoresis before that in the same hospital stay)........I was worn out after all of that, but am thankful it lasted as long as it did!

I am so glad to hear things are better for you! Just try not to wear yourself out or run yourself down! I know it's really, really hard to just sit and relax, but when you are tired, really try and make yourself do it!

I am not looking forward to my PICC line - in fact, I'm TERRIFIED, but I have to do it so I can take care of my fellas! My son and hubby have been sogreat this weekend! My baby (who is 16) has been relaxing with me on the sofa watching TV with me and playing games - he is so sweet! I think he realizes how scared I am and is tryong to calm me down.........

Where are you? San Antonio has definitely gotten cooler - in fact tonight it will get down to 33 degrees! I love the cooler weather! If I felt better, I'd go for a walk- -it is just so beautiful here!!!!!

Thank you for checking in!!!!!

Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristy View Post
Hey Erin,

It is great you will not have to stay overnight! I hope everything goes well. Did it help you for very long when you had the IVIG done before?

Everything is ok here. The past couple of days has been slow. I helped my mom clean someones house Wednesday, and I'm still tired from it. I'm thankful it hasn't gotten worse, it was just kinda aggrevating she was running circles around me. She is such a great support everyday though!

Jamaica is going to be awesome! Not sure about San Antonio, but here it's getting CHILLY!!

Hope you are doing well today!

Kristy