View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 04:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That stinks about the PICC line, but you are going to feel so much better. When is it by the way?

I'm in the DFW area. Last night a cold front came in and the north wind it brought along has a BITE! I love cool weather! Tonights going to be hot chocolate night

Just relax this weekend and take care of yourself!

Kristy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Yeah. I am very happy about not having to stay overnight - the hospital creeps me out!!!!

The last time I had IV IG was @ the end of July/beginning of August, so it did really help (I also had 5 straight days of plasmaphoresis before that in the same hospital stay)........I was worn out after all of that, but am thankful it lasted as long as it did!

I am so glad to hear things are better for you! Just try not to wear yourself out or run yourself down! I know it's really, really hard to just sit and relax, but when you are tired, really try and make yourself do it!

I am not looking forward to my PICC line - in fact, I'm TERRIFIED, but I have to do it so I can take care of my fellas! My son and hubby have been sogreat this weekend! My baby (who is 16) has been relaxing with me on the sofa watching TV with me and playing games - he is so sweet! I think he realizes how scared I am and is tryong to calm me down.........

Where are you? San Antonio has definitely gotten cooler - in fact tonight it will get down to 33 degrees! I love the cooler weather! If I felt better, I'd go for a walk- -it is just so beautiful here!!!!!

Thank you for checking in!!!!!

Erin
kristy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote