View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
I haven't had too many eye problems, except that my sight in my left eye always goes wonky when I over-heat, and I get those sudden pin-prick pains in my eyes occasionally. I've never had them on hourly or daily basis though, and imagine that would be very difficult.

Some people feel that IV steroids have helped, but oral steroids are definitely not recommended for ON.

How long have you had MS, and are you SPMS, azoyizes? Just wondering because you seem to have been left with some very debilitating and ongoing symptoms to contend with on a regular basis. Also, do you have confirmation of brain lesions, or (just) spinal lesions and ON?

Cherie
Cherie, I was diagnosed nearly 20 years ago. At my last appointment, my neuro told me that I was borderline SPMS. I have brain lesions, no spinal lesions, and this is the second time I've had left eye pain. My opthalmologist said he believes it is "optic nerve pain", and I didn't have the presence of mind to ask if that was optic neuritis. Hopefully, my neuro will tell me more Monday.

azoyizes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote