View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 11:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I normally get very depressed during the holiday season but for some reason I believe it will be different this year. I have my two grandsons to think about and play with, we're going to my daughter's for Christmas Eve and part of Christmas Day. My son is coming home from Chicago for Christmas. We're going to visit my daughter and my grandsons on the 25th to celebrate Morgan's first birthday and have an altogether Thanksgiving dinner.

I have many things to be thankful for and I don't plan on spending my time worrying about my undx'd condition or fatigue or any other symptoms. I will just be grateful for what I have and move on from there. I've started going back to church and that was a very good decision. Now I get out of the house and get to see my many friends at church and it is like I never left for the three years I didn't attend. I chock most of that up to depression and anger over my situation. Well, no more of that!

I hope everyone has a great holiday and please be thankful for what you have and don't worry about what you don't have. We live on this earth one day at a time and nothing is guranteed.

Peace and happy holidays to you all.
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote