View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabimax View Post
Hey all, been member of neurotalk for quite a while. Usually in the MS board, or other places. I am undx, with many neurological sxs...

I guess due to being told once that some of my sxs are anxiety related thought I would check in here. Just wondering any with anxiety disorders...do you have memory issues, numbness and tingling till it gets so bad it is pins needles tingling...these kindof sxs?? just curious...

With all my sxs, and not having heart irregularitys and no like attacks of feeling anxious...I dont think my sxs are due to this...just on a whim..thought though I would ask others....also I dont have any of my sxs, numbness stuff, memory stuff, balance issues, NONE of my sxs when pregnant.....
when I asked that dr about why then that...she said cause I am HAPPY when I am pregnant!!! (first time meeting that dr....how does she know when I am happy...hehe) thanks for any replies..hugssss,sarah
Sarah Nice to meet you. With my anxiety problems,I definitely have memory problems. I had problems in school because of anxiety. My memory is not good when It comes to recall of what I've just heard.

I have also had numbness down my forearms,and tingling at the same time. Sometimes my hands tingly. I have felt the pins,and needles feeling on my face,and I numbness in my cheeks. Sometimes my face will turn pinkish,and the skin will heat up. When that happens,I'll fog up car windows.

I don't know if this helped. BF