View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyC View Post
And this thread is proof why I don't even bother to read about stats. Jim and I prefer personal experience to stats. Just because stats say one thing doesn't make it true for everyone. And why is it so important to be right? Just let the motion of the ocean take you away and let the storm brew somewhere else.

This thread is a simple personal experience, not a debate or who can find the stats contest. Those of us who have never tried this med would appreciate a simple conversation about the med and not a debate on who's right and who's wrong. I am more apt to listen to those with personal experience instead of what is written in some stat book.

JMHO
I agree whole-heartedly with that Sandy, which is probably apparent by the methods I've chosen to treat this MonSter. Scientific "proof" and "stats" can obviously be misrepresented and misconstrued, so I don't give them a whole lot of merit either.

However, if an inaccurate "FACT" is posted, which might have the effect of influencing others, I will attempt to correct it.

Cherie