Thread: Avatars
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 01:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up This Rocks!!!!

I am so happy we are doing this! It adds ownership to our forum don't you all agree? I have a question to "Farm Wife"?? What is your little babies name? She is a beauty!!! Since we are showing pics of are children I am attaching a pic of mine! Her name is Roxie. She is 10 now but acts like she is a puppy!! It is actually a interesting story behind me getting her.

When I lived in Atlanta 7 years ago she lived next door to me. She was three and was beating terribly by her owners. I tried everything to get her from them including buying her and they wouldn't do it (out of spite I'm sure). So on the morning I was leaving I had my U-Haul all packed and ready to go. It was about 4:30AM. I saw her standing out on the street on the other side of the truck so I reached over and opened the door. I just looked at her and said well if your coming get in! She didn't give it a second thought.

She has been with me ever since and I absolutely adore and love her with all my heart. And I hope those people back in Atlanta never so much as ever get their hands on a cockroach to raise as a pet again.!!!!

Chin Up! And please keep those Avatars coming. If you do not know how one of us will be happy to help you.

Love Mark xoxo

P.S. I know this is a little off the Neuro topics but I have been dabbling with some pics I took this summer and wanted you all to see if you think they are worthy of framing before I waste my money. Be honest. I'm not gonna cry. Hey, if you like any, you can copy. I don't mind!

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!

Last edited by ATallOne; 04-05-2008 at 09:43 AM.
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote