View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 08:24 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
I'm glad you liked it Vicky. As soon as you emailed me I knew I had the perfect picture.

Yes Friend the colors were awesome this year. I wish I could have taken pictures when I went on my road trip Friday. I brought my camera for that reason but was afraid to waste time. When I got home I realized I hadn't even eaten. No wonder I had such a headache.

We did have tornado watches here too last night but thankfully we didn't get any. We did get terrible t-storms and now the cold weather has settled in. We might even get a little snow this week. I'm going to the Big Apple on Thursday with our church to see the Christmas Show at Rockefeller Center, shop and visit St. Patrick's Cathederal. I wish it would snow that day, just a little. There's nothing like being in New York City around the holidays with snow falling and skaters skating. My mom and I went every year with our church to see this. I know she'll be there Thursday too.
We had lightning with those downpours. I heard some rumbling late the other night. I thought is that a thunderstorm this time of the year? Sure enough it was. I googled NOAA radar to see what was going on. There was a enormous Low pressure system spiraling around the upper east coast area,and inland toward the Great Lakes.

I hope that you have a good time in New York. Oh that would be nice to see a snowy Christmas.

We are suppose to have snow flurries on Monday night. We'll see. BF

Last edited by Brokenfriend; 11-17-2008 at 03:26 AM.
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BJ (11-16-2008)