View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 09:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome Laura. And you are not alone. My name is Betty. I was diagnosed with Fibro and other things between May 2008 and Aug 2008. It is okay to ask for help when you need it. I have never been one to ask. If it can be done, I'd do it myself. That is just the way I have always been. Unfortunately, I had to leave a job I loved and enjoyed because of the pain. My rhuemi is still trying to find the right combo of meds to make the pain somewhat bearable to where I don't have to take so many narcotics during the day. I've also learned that you can only do what you can do and you have to take it one day at a time. Nothing more, nothing less. On one of the other posts, I stated we are survivors everyday that we get up even if we accomplish something or not. We have all been dealt a crappy hand physically in life. Just do what you can. When you get down, the pain gets really bad, or just feel alone, come and talk to us. We are all in this together. We do understand. I've come to think of this board as another part of my family that I rely on. Sometimes I don't get on for weeks, and then other times I'm on it everyday, several times a day. I am sorry that you are having to go through this. Please remember you have family here and we are always willing to listen and do what we can. Welcome and good luck with the volunteering. I do hope it works out for you. Please keep in touch with us.

Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it

warbelsnap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (01-23-2009)